If you are an international student and have been enrolled in the plan, you can apply for coverage for your dependents.
Note: You can only apply for your dependents once you have received your certificate or policy number.
You will receive your certificate or policy number either by:

  • Registration email from or,
  • Your academic institution

Your choice regarding cookies on this site