no header template setup


Welcome to FAQ's. Here are some valuable tips to questions we get asked most often.

Video answers to your questions


Q. Who can apply for insurance?

A. is designed specifically to meet the needs of the international education marketplace. Eligible applicants include:

  • International Students
  • Study Abroad
  • Teachers
  • School Faculty and Staff
  • Exchange Programs and Camps
  • Co-ops, Internships and Work Projects, Work and Study
  • Trainees
  • Dependants and Immediate Family Members when the student is also insured

If you are unsure, please contact us for more details.

Q. How do I know when I am covered?


Once you apply and pay online, you have coverage. You will receive confirmation from us that your application has been processed and approved when we email you your paid invoice and ID Card.

Q. I graduated but want to stay insured, can I extend my coverage?


Yes, you can extend your coverage. Apply using the online application form.

Q. Can I apply for a family member?


Yes, you can purchase coverage for your family members as well when their coverage period is the same as yours. Apply using our online application form.

Q. Can I cancel my insurance?


While some plans may be cancelled, others may have some restrictions. Please contact us for more details.

Q. Can I travel to another country?


Yes, you can travel to another country, but you are not covered in your Home Country. See your policy for details.


Q. Does it take long to receive an ID Card?


If you applied online, your ID Card will automatically be sent to your email address within a few minutes of the application completion. If you applied through your school, you will need to check with your school to receive your ID Card, or check your school's email account.

Q. I lost my ID Card, can I get a new one?


In order to retrieve your lost ID card, simply log in to My Account.
If you have not yet created your account, you can create an account using your contact information and policy number at